Uppsala University Global Scholarships Sweden is available to undertake Masters level programs at Uppsala University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All international students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
The scholarship will provide tuition fee only.
Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
• Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
• You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
• The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
To be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se. The deadline for submitting online scholarship applications for programmes commencing in the autumn 2020 is 3 February 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.